A Short Introduction About My Blog



Step into my world of architectural exploration! I'm Juanito Esguerra, a passionate student immersed in the study of Architecture at Mapua University, specializing in sustainable design. This blog serves as a platform for my personal insights and reflections as I navigate the intricate intersection of architecture and global issues. With a keen focus on proactive solutions, join me in unraveling the potential of architectural interventions, particularly delving into my thesis that takes a pioneering approach to mitigate the impact of flooding.

Through these pages, I aim to share the journey of an aspiring architect, shedding light on the transformative power of design in addressing pressing global challenges. Together, let's envision a future where architectural creativity becomes a driving force for positive change, leaving an indelible mark on the world's landscape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preserving Heritage in Suburban Development

The Century-old Sta. Mesa Fire Station 8

Zero Net Carbon